Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

/
Welcome to RuneGuild Forums
Please feel free to post guides and make use of the forums.
About RuneGuild
RuneGuild is a community driven server which was released on the 26th of June 2020.
Staff Application Status
Staff applications are currently open.

Sign in to follow this  
Trinityking

Trinityking's Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is George and ingame name is trinityking or geoatlas. I'm a 24 year old since May 16th 🙂 I like to speak my voice about the game state and as an ironman I'm able to test pretty much all the content the game offers from skills to bosses. I used to have a heavy addiction in gambling too so making an iron I feel liberated from that dark side of the game. I'm the proud founder of "Ironman clan" with the support of my co-owner "Respect" whose been helping me out to make it a reality. My outside hobbies are playing basketball with friends and work on the community discord to make the biggest community based server on all Runescape. Best part of my job is how often I get to sign up girls to join 😉. anyways I'm half American and Cuban so yes I have an accent! Hope to see you all around the game.

• Like 1

Welcome great to have you and cant wait to see you around.

Welcome bud 🙂

• Like 1